Contact Us

Booking award 250x250 2015TripAdvisor2015

To contact us with any questions, please complete the form below including your email.  We will reply within 12 hours or less.


 

* indicates required field

Booking conditions

A reservation will only be confirmed once a deposit is received by either credit card or PayPal. Note: Credit cards are gladly accepted for payment via PayPal. We do not charge any fees for paying by credit card!

Booking policy

Deposit of 20% of total accommodation cost to secure reservation. Remaining 80% of total accommodation to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.

Cancellation policy

More than 14 days before arrival, 20 % of total accommodation charged, 14 days or less 100% of total accommodation charged.

All requests for changes or cancellation must be in writing sent by email.